GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 04:24:22 -0800
Mr Sanneh:

I welcome you very dearly.  But the most crucial thing is to advocate total
unity within the opposition.  This is the time to start talking about it.

It does not make any sense the different routes  the opposition is taking.  I
am sick of hearing constant attacks within the leaders of the opposition.  I
hope they can come to the understanding that the further they disagree, the
longer they enable Yahya to evoke terror on Gambians.

We all need to wake up.  Let's be willing to reach out and rescue our country.

Naphiyo,
Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh