GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 18:03:15 +0000
Sidibeh, "Jack IN The Box" is not yet done with Gambians.  There are many
more tricks and stunts in the box, just stay tuned.  Something will have to
give sooner or later, though.  I thought Ngorr Secka was just promoted just
a week ago with Lang Tamba and Harry Sambou, whom I do not know, but suspect
we may be related some how.  I have a blood brother by the same name but he
does not work in the government.  I will dig something up on the fellow
though.  Related or not, he shall be discussed too.

Now, as for Naa Kebba, Dibba, well, the chicken has come home to roost.  In
the spirit of truth in discussion, I hope my good friend Jasseh-Conteh will
educate us on the circumstances regarding Dibba.  Dibba is his mentor and
both extended an "Olive Branch" to Yaya years back.

Regarding the impeachment charge, it really does not make sense and this is
why I said that.  Dibba knows that all the APRC NAMs pay allegiance to Yaya
and he will be lucky to get two of them to even go along with him, much more
3/4 of those present, especially when both those NAMs and Dibba stretch
their hand out to Yaya.  Who pays the piper!  An impeachment charge has to
have the backing of the legal system and law enforcement.  What NAM will
know that our legal system is all but dead and our law enforcement under
Yaya's thumb, and hope to think that Yaya will not dry them up like prunes
with any such stunt?  Thus, this might just be another arrest in the
neighborhood.  The excuse could have been as bizarre as an allegation of
buying too many mangoes in the market.  These days anything will do.  Now,
watch the opposition and see what they will do?

I hope Mariam Jack-Denton to emerge from this to realize the desperate need
for a Unified Coalition.  That also applies to the rest of the opposition
and this is just a tip of the iceberg as to what is in store for all, if
they continue with their strategy with Yaya.  They better not think they are
too special and above being dragged from their dinner table or in bed for
any bogus pretext.

Chi Jaama

Joe