GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
samateh saikou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2007 20:22:24 +0100
Mbading,
Thanks again.Ghana will certainly be following this case,the issue has
become more political in the country.The families of the 13 students
brutally massacred for throwing stones or the family of koro Ceesay are not
as powerful as the Ghanaian government to demand answers but this case is
different.
Gambia is a small nation and our neighbors should be the most valuable
assets for us.This  speaks the same for the poor relationship between the
Gambia Government and the Senegalese government.It should be made clear to
the irresponsible Daily Observer that  such accusations can have serious
consequences,they should know better but political opportunism that dictates
the course of the pen in that office don't seem to care much. Recently what
has been coming out of Dakar is not good and the Jammeh regime must
understand that Wada is not as popular as he was and any provocation from
Banjul will server as a political point ,which without doubt Wada will make
best use of.
Certainly Wada must also be aware that a military invasion of the Gambia is
an attack against all Gambians,we don't need him to solve our internal
problem.If there are evidences that Jammeh is arming the Southern
Rebels,there are many ways to solve that problem rather than military
action.It will be very stupid of the Jammeh regime to involve itself to such
an extend in an issue well beyond their control.Keep them Coming.

For Freedom
Saiks