GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:03:01 -0400
Tom (Yus) I agree with you on imam fatty I believe he is just like most
people who just jump and say things before thinking. He does not even know
what this tragedy means to the whole world and how much it is going to
affect everyone's life. This attack happen in America but it will affect the
whole world regardless of religion or believe.  This is a world tragedy and
I hope we all see it that way and pray for peace and stop blaming each other
now. Its time to be unite and work together violence does not make anything
happen it just makes it worst.

Thanks Bro- Yus