GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 23:24:09 +0200
The so-called presidential assistant/advisor supports Museveni's 3rd term as  quoted here below:

1)

"The question of term limits is not a unique case for Uganda. So don't call it a third term. Don't call it "life presidency". But discuss it on principle. Those opposed to lifting the term limit are, of course, motivated by the American experience of the two-term limit presidency."

2)

"But they fail to remember that Mr Franklin Delano Roosevelt served a four-term presidency from 1933-1945."

Fellow Citizens,

The amount of time Roosevelt took to have four terms, is equivalent to the Museveni's first term -  And this is supposedly a good exampel and comparison for our presidential assistant - Frank Tumwebaze.

We need not wonder any more why Museveni performs the way he does - being surrounded by this kind of presidential advisor/assistant is the worst that should ever happen any president on earth!!

If the presidential advisor/assistant is as insatiable as the president himself, what would one expect?

Well, Mwebaze, you and your president should starting packing and leave as Ugandans get worked up and ready to regain their rights and freedom and their concscience from your un-quenched thirst for power, wealth and human blood.

Best regards,

Nyar'Onyango