GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 10:10:23 PST
Dr Saine,

I read your summary, and I must commend you for doing a good job. You've
certainly done a very good job, and it is highly appreciated! The signs are
very encouraging!!!!

Katim Touray: I read your open letter to Mr Jammeh, and I found it quite
instructive. I can tell you that it was a very good open letter and the feed
backs I am getting from the Gambia attest to that fact.

The letter, I would have thought, has finally set the record straight.   It
has, once and for all, shattered wild allegations (to the effect) that
Gambia L was created for SUBVERSIVE purposes.

By writing the letter, you've kicked the ball into Jammeh's court, and I
hope he, too, would hit it well. The Internet is a very useful tool, and I
hope he and his government would make good use of the Internet in general,
and Gambia L in particular.

Jabou Joh: I've just finished reading your commentary titled "It is time to
heal/COMMENTARY"; and, as usual, it was a quite a good one. Keep it up!

Ebrima Ceesay,
Birmingham, UK.