GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 11:24:13 -0700
At last the on-line community may take a good look at these instant Cyber-activists.., besides blowing hot air, slurs and insults there is nothing else they can do for themselves much more anybody else.  See how Uncle Joe goes on automatic self-destructive mode..ugh! Should anybody put their hopes on such shaky flukes to change Gambia for the better? No, in your dreams and wishful thinking perhaps if that is all you get left.
Uncle Joe, I have alot of experience in covert intelligence activities...and I have no doubt in my mind that you are a mole for the NIA amongst the Gambian community. Naturally you wouldn't even know who your handlers are because they are using a proxy in Tejan Ceesay.
If you were sincere in the cause for a better Gambia then you  cannot be Janus-facing every Gambian issue; and your recent performance with the on-line radio proves my case.

Sincere freedom fighters are tactful, strategic and quite accommodating to political differences.  Those who believe in freedom do not alienate their fellow comrades and threaten their lifes with childish insults.

My brother if you cannot handle this foolish Cyber-politics there is no way anybody can ever expect you to do good with real power-  you shall be just another African autocrat.

Regards to wifey.

Your's truly,

E.