GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:38:39 -0500
Ok, so I guesss some of you jumped to conclusion that I am a menace to
Gambia-L. Well, I did send my apology and my motive for such act and I
stood corrected. However distasteful the joke might be, I did not commit
a gruesome massacre nor am I affiliated with such regime. So if you think
I committed a crime and should be expelled, that's your naive opinion, but
we all know what the real crime is. What's even more ironic is the
hypocrisy exposed by those who can't stand my guts. Just look at the way
some of you reacted, typical dictatorial ruling. For the record, I don't
have to kiss a** to stay on this mailing list, wrong is wrong and if my
apology is not good enough for some you, then deal with it. For those who
are concerned about their privacy, atleast we can learn from this that
privacy is only what you think it is. We are all held responsible to
working together to find a closure to this senseless massacre irregardless
of our petty disagreements. Remember some of us are trying to deviate from
the real issue here. We all know anyone can join this list any given time.
I rather not have to hide my identity.
                                                       I stand corrected,
                                                       Mr Makaveli

Gambiansonline ..Designed With The Gambian People In Mind.
To join our Mailling List e-mail us at [log in to unmask]
Don't forget to join our Chatrooms.