GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:59:52 EST
OK Folks!!!  It is wonderful to see Gambians (both Christian and Muslim), to
come together and conclude that we should continue enjoying the freedom of
speech and expression we are all accustom to on Gambia-L.

Having said that, I am getting worried by the exchanges that are going beyond
the debate and I am hereby appealing to everyone concerned to just take a
minute and reflect on what's been said; to take a minute and pray (in
whatever manner you worship Allah/God) for The Gambia to not be like the
Sierra Leones, Nigerias, and Somalias of this world.

The winners of this debate are those who argued Katim's point with respect
and dignity.  Please, please, please, let's move on!

Regards,

Awa Sey