GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 18:53:52 EDT
Dagmar:
This act of barbarism is pure unadulterated wickedness at its highest! But we know what they are all about.  They cannot fool us.  Jah know that, no matter how long it takes, the righteous will prevail.  No doubt!

I wish him a speedy recovery, and I know that George and FM1 will emerge the stronger from this experience.