GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:06:08 -0400
Tombong, get a grip, boy and show me where I said that you should be
‘delisted’. I want you to continue to be on G_L and destroy yourself. You
are exhibiting to the whole world how incompetent you are. Even writing
coherent English sentences is a problem for you. No wonder why you will kick
and scream in order to perpetuate mediocrity in the country. You know
without morons like Yaya at the helm, you are nobody. Same goes for ALL
those sycophants following Yaya around and spreading LIES about the
Opposition. You are all a bunch of hateful losers, incompetents that have a
vested interest in seeing a moron run our country.

I feel so sorry for characters like you and Essa Sey. I see that the moron
still does NOT know the difference between ‘snob’ and ‘snub’. When he was
Essa Sey (obsessing about Ebou Colly) on G_L I told him that there was a big
difference in those two words. Now the moron is ‘Yero Mama’ (whatever that
goofy name means) and still does NOT get it. You people are just pathetic.
See, the election did NOT improve your grammar. Even after the election,
Essa Sey is still a moron. Yaya is still an uncouth High School drop-out.
NOTHING changed.

I do NOT want you to be ‘delisted’. I want you to vindicate me by proving to
the whole world what a sycophant you are. I see your side-kick (Gassama)
trying to cast doubt on our reports about the plight of Gambians by arguing
that since Gambians ‘voted’ for Yaya, their suffering cannot be as bad as we
put it. You people are just unbelievable. It takes more than that to refute
our reports. Of course you do NOT have the wherewithal to refute those
reports. The reports come from YOUR OWN documents. We use data from Famara
Jatta (YOUR Finance minister) when we talk about the economic plight of
Gambians. We hoist YOUR OWN Indemnity Decree at you when we talk about the
plight of our children that were massacred in broad daylight. Tell us that
that did NOT happen.

Make no mistake, you guys will still be taken to task if you come here and
try to defend the indefensible by peddling lies. NOTHING changed. It is
unfortunate that some misguided Gambians decided to disregard past abuses
and instead sought to succumb to intimidation and think that they are
averting civil war. What those people do NOT realize is that they are just
postponing their ordeal. One should NEVER appease a tyrant. Yaya has to and
will use violence to stay in power at all costs. That is the only option he
has. The man does NOT have the wherewithal to operate in a civilized milieu.
Dreams about ‘engaging’ the man, are just that. Dreams. If anyone thinks
that sycophants like Tombong and Essa Sey can be relied upon to fight for
the Gambians by relaying G_L views to Yaya, I feel sorry for those people.
Tombong and Essa Sey CANNOT even fight for themselves. None of these people
can be relied upon to tell Yaya the unpalatable truth. These people are in
this thing for themselves alone. Tombong will NEVER do anything (out of
principle) that will jeopardize his job, his Pajero, and his mobile phone
business. Forget appeasing these people. If they do the right thing they
will be out of power. We all know that these people will rather die than be
out of power.
KB