GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
john brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 18:00:35 EST
DR.taal,i thought that you were a man of principle,with all the things going
on in banjul,you all cannot stand up to yaya jammeh.i would have been better
to find yourself another e-mail address rather than using that stupid
one.you all need to have honor,with all the harassment and firing of
civilian servants from their jobs without a good reason,you keep kissing
yaya's behind.the government have threaten GAMBIANET,by forcing them to
disable VOICEOUT.What do you all thing about that?i very sorry for the tone
of my words my fellow brothers and sisters.