GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2007 04:16:20 +0200
Kabir,
Alieu attended the same "Darra" ( Sereign Yunusa Sarr ) with us at the late
Pa Momodou Musa Njie`s compound at Dobson St.
He attended the St. Augustine High School. He also worked as an Accountant
at the Gambia College before travelling to the UK.
We all did together our childhood in Half - die.

Regards
Elhajj