GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paul Gomez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 13:43:13 -0000
Hear!hear!hear! you british-library-TDB(till-day-break-cockcroach!!!)!
Hamjatta what is wrong with you guys? Why do you like jumping on preys at
any time you are counter-attacked? PDOIS-Halifa Sallah are your preys in the
opposition because they are the ones who can send you stuff that you table
with your lecturers!

Likewise that cyber-quitter Essa sey,Tombong Saidy,Sarjo Jallow etc are the
ones you target in the Gvt. Is it because these are the guys who are capable
of tracing you in your dark room,(thats meant for developing) horror
pictures?

At any time someone joins the list and counter-attacks you guys the only and
usual option you reserve is to jump on people like Essa Sey or Tombong
Saidy! The same trend of line of lies that emerged towards Kebba Jobe(for
being no one but Tombong)is fuming again to search for guys like Essa.

I wonder if Essa can know Samsudeen that deep compared to me.
How can you be more royal than the king? Sam himself can easily know who
Paul is if he utilises his tactics very well.
And what about if one day Sam proves to ya all that i am not Essa?
He deliberately join you to escape the challenge in a cheap way but Sam
really knows who i am! I won't even start denying whether i am Essa or not
because i do not think i can help Essa escape your fangs of jealousy.

I and Sam we know each other,so stay away from this.Your strategy is well
known now! whenever,we attack back you try bringing in those that you
personally fear in your minds of"tratata" intellectuals and start smearing
these poor guys like Essa with lots of fabrications,only to be able to
deviate to personal attacks!!! Because you are what you are!

This very Essa joined the service(the army or gendarmerie) when i was
already there with my ranks and he left me there.I am still a soldier!I am
not a civilian!
After all it is an insult to me, to be seeing the rest of the you think that
Essa is the only one around to scare your brains.Watch out some of us maybe
in better positions to pull your under pants than Essa! For you to think
that Essa is the only one who can stand here and go against your garbage,is
not only childish but laughable.

Bravo Essa Bokarr Sey whereever you are please take note of the fact that,
you are the problem of these cyber-bluffs.

Hamjatta you cannot stand seeing others write stuff that you find
challenging both intellectually and politically.The same way you used and
mixed Ebrima Ceesay with Essa and i am sure that the latter wouldn't even
have that deep-rooted hatred for Samsudeen to warrant him waste his valuable
time write something that would tarnish the guy's image.

If you think that Essa Sey is the one attacking Karamba,please ask Karamba
if he remembers someone called Ruben from jeshwang????
Essa does not know Ruben and ofcourse cannot not know why i am asking
Karamba about Ruben!!!
Ask Karamba....Hamjatta or "Hamjahasseh!". Ask him via your hidden under
ground e-mails that you guys exchange before coming on line.

How can Essa know all this stuff being written on people? Then what a
spectrum of knowledge this guy has on you guys!
Look Hamjatta you are nothing other than a strolling agitator!

If Katim Touray or Karamba Touray sent you  private e-mails trying to fumble
in the dark and then eventually they touched on me only to deliberately say
that i am Essa Bokarr Sey then thats there bloody business!

You guys are no more than jealous,horror-maniacs.

Essa Bokarr Sey is Alieu Keita! Essa Bokarr Sey is Paul Gomez! Tombong Saidy
is Kebba Jobe etc,etc. Ho!God save us from jealousy.Ho!lord of mercy clean
the souls of the hard-hearted brethren in
England,Maryland,Atlanta,Ohio,Bronx and so on. The prayers are for those of
us who flew from Dakar/Banjul on board air afrique,BA or Monarch!

Paul.