GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 10:53:41 EDT
Sidi & Co,

I think that your point about Anver not being taken seriously if he/she is
African is a valid one. However, I think what is critical here is whether we
Africans accept/know/realize this information and keep it in the backs of our
minds as we go about trying to pull our continent forward. The propaganda to
convince us that our continent is hopeless is directed especially at us
Africans so that we will loose hope and and give up.That is the greatest
danger we must never succumb to because we simply cannot let ourselves be
brainwashed for one main reason, we loose while those who try to manipulate
us have much to gain if that happens.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 7/28/00 10:09:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,