GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"D. Singhateh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:10:10 -0700
Howdy,

Joe, thank you for your clear thinking.  Calling for the military to
dislodge Jammeh is very irresponsible and it may even backfire against any
thing and every thing we so desperately wanted.  So it should not even be
on the table for discussion.  However you slice it, it just does not make
any sense at all.

Dawda Singhateh