GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 23:22:08 -0600
May Allah grant Ebrima His blessings and forgiveness in Jannah with all
those who preceded. My sincere condolences to the Barry family.
I found it difficult to stomach this story because of the brutality
involved. I just cannot imagine how those whose duty it is to rescue a human
life will find it so easy to end one in such a manner.
Something needs to be done about this sooner than later, if this story is
actually true. My heart starts pounding when I think of the fact that there
is a good chance that this innocent victim is someone who may have grown up
in my neighborhood. Even more pounding when I think of the chance that those
who killed (if they actually did) may be people who grew up with me.

Very unfortunate.

Abdoulie A. Jallow
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter".
 - Dr. M. L. King Jr.