GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ngai Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 08:29:32 -0500
On Wed, 17 Oct 2001 04:47:13 +0000, Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

UDP/ppp or PDOIS will win Thursday's elections. </DIV>
><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
><DIV>If this happens, Yaya is well aware that he will forfeit his rights
and privileges for he mortgaged those when he ordered foreigners to kill his
fellow Gambian citizens and torch their properties. There can be only one
just punishment for multiple offenses of murder, arson, aggravated assault,
grand larceny, grand theft, and treasonable squander of the authority of
agency of the people of the Republic of The Gambia. </DIV>
><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
><DIV>The World changes by the minute, and the doors of the few safe havens
he could have possibly counted on are rapidly closing or have serious
structural problems - Libya, Morocco, Qatar, Cassamance, Azerbaijan, and
Turkmenistan. Guinea Bissau had long since closed. </DIV>
><DIV>Yaya therefore has nothing more to lose by more killing and arson. He
certainly cannot enjoy the ill-gotten gain which is the blood and sweat of
the Gambian people even while he is young.</DIV>
><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
><DIV>At this eleventh hour when his delusional might and popularity is
waning, his accomplices of intransigent thugs unravels, he feels betrayed by
the Gambian people "for whom he risked his life" aided by a few dummies to
rid us from the PPP.</DIV>
><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
><DIV>If Yaya wins, it will be by deceit of theft. I'm sure that Yaya
realizes that just as he took matters in his own hands a few years ago to
seize power, his fellow Gambian citizens have the God-given right to risk
their own lives to rid themselves of evil incarnate. Freedom and Democracy
are earned either by honest&nbsp;hard work or self-sacrifice.&nbsp;Name one
nation-state which never went through the self-cleansing act of a civil war
or civil strife&nbsp;and I'll give you Gambia. Gambians&nbsp;never had to
risk their lives for their fellow citizens but surely if the Ivory Coast,
Serbia, and East Timor can muster the requisite strength at the hour of
need, Gambians can too. There is value in civil wars sometimes. So those of
you who cringe at the sight of human blood while you gleefully celebrate the
sacrifice of animals at your rituals and ceremonies, be ready to witness the
culling of your own kind. You may be aided by friendly nations but you if
you want freedom badly enough and
 you are being denied by a lawless group of intransigent hoodlums, you must
fight for it. Once you see enormous human blood and you taste the value of
freedom, you will appreciate it more, and then you will be deserving of help
never to allow the usurpation of your freedom ever again. This is the
self-cleansing all nation-states go through.</DIV>
><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
><DIV>We must all resolve that our individual lives are only as valuable as
that of our fellow citizen. No more, No less. This resolution is similar to
taking your pre-prayer ablution or your last meal. Make it
at <a
href='http://go.msn.com/bql/hmtag_itl_EN.asp'>http://explorer.msn.com</a><br