GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 11:20:27 -0800
I am truly sorry to hear about the death of sister Ndey Olley Jobe..
May her soul rest in peace.
When she was in Washington DC( then married to  Ceedy Jammeh of the World  Bank)
her place at Alban Towers (Georgetown Univ. Campus ) was always open to all the
students.
She was one of the female witnesses during my marriage at the Islamic center on
Mass Ave. NW with her husband and Donald Sock.
May Allah grant her Jannah. Ameen
Habib Diab Ghanim, Sr.