GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 04:44:03 -0700
Mr. Saidy:

This is the type of debate we need on the L.  It is constructive that we can
talk about issues.

Since you have started these important issues, I hope you will stay to answer
some questions.  I am of the realization that individuals should be free to
join any political party they choose to.

Please take note of the following questions:

1.  Why has the dalasi devalued over 100% since
    1994?
2.  Why is the Gambia the most indebted nation in
    Continental Africa?
3.  When will the elected local government
    officials receive their paychecks?
4.  Is it not lack of proper fiscal planning that
    our country is in economic ruin?
5.  Why is crime on the rise in the Gambia?
6.  Why is the government still printing the
    dalasi and irrationally distributing it to
    the public instead of loaning it to the
    commercial sector?
7.  What is your take on the controversial media
    bill?
8.  Why does the Gambia still has the worst human
    rights record?
9.  When will Dumo, Lalo Jaiteh and  countless
    innocent Gambians be free from the york of
    political repression.
10. Is it not true that a drastic increase in
    ministries will further incur needless
    expenses for a country that is still in
    economic ruin.

Naphiyo,