GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
yeks drame <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 03:51:53 PST
Thank You Mr. Robinson,

Without reservation, I suscribe to your proposals. They are constructive,
matured and very genuine.We must take this opportunity to try such issues,as
these wonderful ideas you have suggested, which could be substentially
effective in this moment of socio- economic and political backwardness in
our country.

I hope every Gambian despite of the political deversity, are of a common
goal, and that is for a better and progressive Gambia.

May the Almighty, give us a good heart and strength for better nation
building.

Keep up the task Robinson, its posetive! we shall be behind it!
Together we stand forever!
Yahya