GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 04:47:15 -0500
Mr Camara,
 Since we are all in this 'Moving on' business, could you possibly re-
subscribe Mr Matarr Njie back to the L? Quite frankly, I'm concerned
about this brother's mental state.This is just a thought for reconciliation
and I hope I'm not pushing it this time.....hehehehe! As a matter of fact,
why not just re-subscribe all those who were de-listed in the spirit of
'Moving on'. I also urge President Jammeh to take similar approach and re-
concile with former banned politicians as well as all political and non-
political prisoners whose only crimes are their party affiliations. One of
many obvious reasons why some of us refuse to support him is because of the
many Human Rights Abuses/Violations. He needs to work overtime in that area
for thses next five years to come. We are sick and tired of the senseless
murders. We'll see how well he does this time around. Anyway, despite the
huge lose for the opposition, it's still refreshing to see that no
violence occurred and everyone is seemingly MOVING ON. Peace and stability
of The Gambia is paramount. I look forward to taking a long hiatus now
that my heart is broken, hehehehe (o-:). Take care everyone. It's been a
pleasure knowing some of you. May Allah bless us all and Mother Gambia.

                                                         Best Wishes,
                                                         Mr Makaveli

PS:BTW, Does Matarr Njie have a Parole Officer? You guys have incarcerated
this brother for some time now. I hope he is well now that Jammeh has
another shot at the presidency.