GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fye Samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 00:22:01 +0100
Thanks YUS.

This is another madness of Jammeh& his Army (The Gang of Kaninglai)
Our support goes to Mrs Isatou Touray gender activist who's report has been well
recieved by freedom&democracy campaigners both home and abroad,And our heart
felt goes to the victims affected by this crimminal destructions of business and investments
in SerreKunda.& soroundings.Gambia has always been a free religious country
let Jammeh&Co  stopp harassing  our women of their basic rights and bring these
enemies of Gambia behind Bars and Free ( Wildeh)--DUMO SAHO&others.This is an
insult to the 51% of our population that happens to be women and i hope they should come
to their senses and vote out Jammeh&Goverment 4 the opposition parties,Respect religious
tolerance in Gambia or else it can cause us more stagnation&chaos and the rich Arabs
will never come to our rescue,We rather live poor in our home than living as poppets for
Arabs,Never.

Freedom&Democracy
Fye F Samateh.