GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SUNTOU TOURAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 23:18:50 +0100
HARUNA ,that is a good idea .i am the smallest fish in the big pond here .a forum where we have the likes LJ,my friend baba, my young uncle yero,big joe,my colleague saloum a brain box himself and countless others .this is indeed a good educational platform.remember even jilanka is reading us here .yes the big man has he like to be referred to or aka HE .

  i ask this question just as a starter. a challnge to any one who thinks he/she knows law .
  ''the horns of a dilemma'' which legal professionals practice this conning strategy ? for now no prize .this is just for fun .

  on another note ,haruna the brimingham gambian association are delighted about the advice you provided ,they will soon be in touch with you for further informations on how to reach out to the diverse gambian communities.
  the president will email you shortly .he instructed me extend his appreciation for your concern .

Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

You are most welcome Sountou. You did deserve it and I hope you'll be better
prepared for the next quiz which may not be about golf. I will label the
quizzes: "Brain of Gambia" after "Brain of Britain". I hope you and our
coleagues here can supply questions at any time they are able. We will rotate the
quiz-taker among our coleagues. Should there be interest, we can contribute to a
fund and earmark 1/2 of anyone's winnings to a Gambia-L scholarship for
desiring Gambian students. Try to develop this idea Suntou, because from small
successes sprout groundbreaking ideas. Or the funds can be divided among the
winner, Gambian Student Scholarship Fund, and Gambian Associations in rotation -
or something like that. Share your deliberation with us here Suntou. And I'm
serious. Ok? Ok. See you later. And yes I'm still a friggin Gambian like
you.

Haruna.
In a message dated 9/26/2007 2:55:23 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,