GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 00:33:09 -0500
Folks,
 First hope this e-mail gets through and I also hope that if I ever get
delisted, our competent list managers would have the decency to atleast
send me a notification. I'm trembling in my boots with these so-called new
measures and their draconian nature now in stock for us in the opposition.

Anyhow, some of you would attest to the fact that I hate hypocrites with a
passion and as much as I do hate them, it will be hypocritical of me not
to admit any resentment after carefully reviewing Yus' posting. Now, I do
not have any intentions to dwell on the issue nor am I acting as a
moraliser but I must admit Bro Yus is gonna HAVE TO need a killer attorney
to overturn his unsubscription. Again, I hate to add fuel to an already
burning issue but here is an excerpt I unwittingly simply couldn't digress
from after taking another look at Yus posting to FJC, viz:

"I mean with all due respect, you should have been providing the man with
a bit of warmth and support at that time of the night. But the poor fella
was probably holding his INFLAMED NUT wishing you would come to bed soon.
But, no, FJC was more interested in working extra time for the APRC
instead of sharing in and satisfying the wants of her husband. Or will you
come up with the excuse that you were up early for prayers and as such,
involved in a bit of PRE-"FAJAR' ACTIVITY,. " (EMPHASIS mine)

Hmmm..... I really should have left this part to rest but I honestly don't
think that Yus meant to click the 'send' button when he wrote this. I'm
infact under the assumption that he never would have sent this posting had
the devil (APRC government) made him do it. That's right , blame it on the
devil, apologize and let's move on with more pressing issues. The Oct 19
Elections are less than a week away and we must prioritize and stay focus.

My opinion is that it will take a miracle for list managers such as Jaiteh
to overturn judgement in this case ,  BUT killer attorneys are always a
thought. May God bless us all and rid us from the shackles of oppression.

Opined by,
Mr Makaveli (o-:)

PS: All opinions are simply mine and nothing personal from this end. I've
said it before that I'm not an expert on public relations and do not offer
free consultation nor private sessions. But I have phone numbers of many
psychiatrists, psycho- and hypnotherapist for those morons in THAT LOT who
really needs help. No hidden charges, infact all they have to do is ASK..
...hhehehehe.

Gambians Online " Designed With The Gambian People In Mind"
               http://www.gambiansonline.com