GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 07:54:05 PST
Fatou Jahumpa-Ceesay,

I do have views on the Captain Ebou Jallow saga and I intend to make some
pertinent comments, in relation to the issue, at the appropriate time.

Right now, there is a very important subject on healing and reconcilation,
raised by Dr Abdoulaye Saine, which, I believe, needs to be exhaustively
debated.

Fatou, let me take the opportunity to send my special regards to your son,
what's his name again? Tho one who used to record my BBC interviews during
the transition period.

Gambia L, Dr Tijan Sallah, the poet and the World Bank economist was
interviewed this morning on the BBC's Network Africa Programme, and I did
enjoy listening to the interview.

Perhaps if you check it on the Network Africa Web Page, you might find it
there. I listened to it via a radio station here, which relays/airs the
programmes of the BBC African Service.

Ebrima Ceesay,
Birmingham, UK.