GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 19:04:30 -0700
Mr.ceesay,
I couldn't commend immediately after the POINT News
paper publication of the reply letter from the Mayor
of Atlanta Bill Campbell and congressman John Lewis of
Georgia.I was extremely tight up and had no enough
time to sit and do anything.
As the UDP leader Mr.Darboe has always appeal to
Gambians to remain law abiding citizens,your un tiring
efforts in trying to sensitize the international
community from this angle is an important one.
UDP will always cherish the ideal of a democratic and
free society in which all persons live together in
harmony and with dignity.Thanks God Gambians knowing
what is better for them have accepted this message and
is noticeable through their support country wide to
the party.
Keep up the good work.

Saihou