GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 00:21:15 -0400
Hi Mike,

I was one of the pioneers of the said North Broomsgrove-Armitage High School
link back in 1988/89 together with Anthony Mendy who was my batch mate (1989
graduands).  Do wish him and his entourage for me a happy stay over in
England.

If he so desires he can drop me a line through my private e-mail.

Until then so long from Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.

OB Silla.

PS:  Folks sorry for occupying vital space in your mail boxes-OB.