GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
suntou touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2012 10:13:37 +0000
Kebbeh
Yeb, it is only me who pays school fees that is why I care. Becus if
you are intune with what is happening, you will not even dare under
price a loaf of bread.
On the election thing, you failed to understand that, both me and
Daffeh don't exist for politics, we play our part in politics.
Actually what  you would want is for us to be blown away by the
politics. However, I have had my say on the results and the elections
and for that, I don't have to repeat myself to you in any cyber space,
because you are the last person I give damn to in any forum.
No dictatorial system can over consume me. Hence, the system is there
for serious Gambians to fight. And I will never give up on that, no
matter what.
From the first day after the election, I wrote articles and state my
opinion, so if not indulging a joker like you on cyber space is
hiding, please be my guest anytime, anywhere.
Some want the result to be a catalyst for silencing decent Gambians. I
see such actitudes as from folks lacking in class and comprehension of
dictatoiral systems. The Libyans took forver, the Syrains forever, the
Tunians ages. I follow global events like many, so a dictator like
Jammeh will never have the capacity to silence me or shock me. What
shock me is ignorant Gambians like you, like my former colleague
Gassama and the like. Not Jammeh or his stolen wins.
If a cheat and an unfair person use wrongful means to attain
advantage, only an ignorant person get hurt.
I enjoy the fact that, many folks even here under estimate and
misunderstood me. I like that, because many call me and pretend to be
with us, they will chatise many other Gambians, and so they are only
deceiving themselves. I do not get hurt over a national issue, I get
concern like all good cititzens. If you are waiting for me to be hurt
and dejected, then better chose an early grave.
And whilst I posit for my Bolongono people, if that is being inferior,
then you need your arsh checking brother. On a different note though,
I see myself as a humble human being who is no less of person than any
other. You can use and assume my perceive inferiority all you like,
what matters is what is important. And that is the least important to
me.
The report indicates that, the people of upcountry are feeling the
pinch more than others, why shouldn't a concern upcountry fellow like
me drum that up? The upcountry people who hide their heritage is not
me. Upcountry people who abandon their background is not me. Hence, I
shall forver stick up for them. I am them and they are me, and we are
all Gambians.
Suntou

www.suntoumana.blogspot.com

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい