GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malanding Jaiteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2006 10:35:21 -0400
Brother Kabir,
I thanks you for coming out to help brother Pa Nderry Mbai. I must admit
I am surprised that Pa Nderry does not fully understand the
opportunities  and the responsibilities of hosting news/blogs on the
internet. Just days ago I him sent similar request via L (thought ended
up in his personal box) to exercise restraints in discussing about
innocent family members (egYahya's mother or Mr. Samba's wife). While
acknowledging the request in private  subsequent postings seem to ignore
my concern (i.e keep private family out of public political discourse).
Certainly I see your present effort in the same line  and I do sincerely
hope and pray that Mr. Mbai will take note and reconsider his position
as one Gambia's cyber media outlets.

Malanding Jaiteh