GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 03:00:42 EST
Ebou,
I'm not a soldier and never was, but I do remembered that Nov. incident about
the missing soldiers. I did enjoyed reading your posting and believed you
started well with  the introduction with a little bit bragging. I found most
part of it interesting except the part where you went off track. I'm not
saying that what you've said is true, but I do believed that an explanation
is owed to the families of the deceased.
You gave out some phone numbers as references and I found one of them as been
incorrect. The number 4722121 is invalid. A friend of mine's number is 472121
and I bet yours should read as 472212.
Just be careful. You've the right to express your feelings or views just as
you've to respect other's.
The Gambia may well be small, but long may it serve as a shining example to
the world of a state where Peace,Security,and Harmony are held in the highest
esteem.
I love the Gambia.
EB.