GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
malik kah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 20:38:36 +0000
Mr Dampha, I have seen distorter but you belong to a different realm, I duff
my hat for you. Your lies meanders like a snake and if any one pursues you
any further one would discover that you are potentially a dangerous person
the way and the length you would go to defend the untenable position of
Darbo. I cannot see any intergrity in your position by asserting that Darbo
confounded us by being forgiving, I wonder what you would have said had he
spoke the same of Baba Jobe, that he was misled  but he is a dignified
person, probably you wuold invent another defence.  You see once you go this
road of blindfolding you sense you are like a falling fruit it is
unstopable.  It is good for one to stand back at times and relwect before
one comes of plausdible explanations. You appear to be Hamjattas student but
you have been discovered and what you used to refer to as you camp whatever
that means is no longer there. People are coming out against your positions
because they are consistent in what they believe unlike you if Hamjatta says
jump you ask how high no wonder you keep complementing each other for you
irrational postures.