GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Benjamin Senghore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 15:24:54 +0100
The Senghore, family regret to announce the death of Aunty Liza Senghore
of 27, Leman St, which sad event occured on Sunday 29th July 2001. Our
sincere condolences to the Foster familiy, and to Michelle Senghore, Banja
Senghore, Pa George Senghore and Granny Senghore.

May her soul rest in perfect peace. Amen!

I am the resurrection and the life, says the Lord. If anyone
Believes in me, even though he dies, he will live. Anyone who lives and
believes in me, will not died, alleluia.

PRAYER OF SAINT FRANCIS

Lord make me an instrument of you
peace
Where there is hatred?let me sow love