GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edward Small <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 18:37:56 +0000
Brilliant Yus!! Almost sounded like a story I read on the L sometime ago by
Baba Galleh... the Pajero, the dust, worshiping the idol...You see, guys
like Tombong learn too late and you just happen to hit on exactly how they
would react under such circumstances. What with the big lordy, the cronies
and all!! Good piece.
Pa Small