GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"James Gomez Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 21:17:59 +0100
Hello Mr. Sylva:

Thanks for the wonderful word. We need the support of all Gambians especially those in the U.S. ALD or JULY 4th is not and should never be viewed as an individual or group initiative.  The ALD organizing committee always invites and welcomes ideas from everybody (Gambians and friends of Gambia).

Our goal is not only to promote socialization but also education by providing forums where people can address some of the core issues affecting our country and communities abroad. To succeed, we need the support of everybody and we should never forget "it takes a villege..."

Thanks