GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 17:51:01 +0200
Assalaamu alaikum G-L
Innaa lilaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji`oon.

Allaahumma ajurnaa fi museebatinaa
wakhluf lanaa khayran minha.

To Allah we belong and to him is our ultimate return.

We ask for recompense us for our affliction and replace it for us with
something better.

We also ask Allah to Shower them with His Mercy and grant them forgiveness
.....Ameen!!!!!

Praise due to Allah! to Him and He alone!!!!!
Thank you bro. Sheikh Tejan Nyang for coming with the Obituary announcements
on the List.
Keep up the good work,this is another way of Jihad also.

May The Almighty Allah! GIVE you longlife, goodhealth and
progress.....Ameen!!!!!

This is a very sad news to hear,Uncle Kebba was a good man, all the people
who know`s him will never forget him.

For our beloved wife,sister also, she was a good wife and a good sister
also, as you mention she was very faithful.

May their Souls Rest in Perfect Peace.....Ameen!!!!!

My sincere condonlence to the entire family ,friends and all the Gambians.

As we all know: DEATH IS THE REALITY OF THIS WORLD.....

May The Almighty Allah! be Marciful to us!

"Be aware of your negligence and awaken yourselves from slumbering before
such time when a noise is heard that such a person has fallen ill; that
his/her condition is precarious; that the physicians; have been called inn.
The physicians and doctors will no doubt be called for you, but no one will
give you the guarantee of life.
Then there will be cry that he/she is making well.
Your voice becomes inaudible. Now you will
not recognized any one. You started panting for breath. Your groaning
(expressing pain) has increased, the eyelashes are drooping.
This will be the moment when you will become well aware of the Hereafter,
but, your tongue would falter and relatives, standing there, will be
weeping.
Now, there appears before you, your family. But the tongue has become
speechless. In the meanwhile, every part of your body will start becoming
lifeless and at last, you will breath your last and your soul will reach the
heaven. Your kith and kin will make arrangements for your immediate burial.
This visitors would observe silence after lamentation.
Your enemies would rejoice. Your relatives would be absorbed in dividing the
goods left behing by you, while you are held accountable for your deeds.
This is the reallity of our mortal life.

Holy Qur `aan:
"He who has created death and life that He might test which of you is best
in conduct.
He is the Mighty, the Most forgiving".
It is clear that practical struggle entails a purpose and an ideal. The
purpose and the ideal serve as motivating drives. The actions of the
struggling individuals are determined and evaluated in terms of their
conformity or non-coformity to the ideal.
This evaluation furnishes an explicit evidence of the performance and
success of the individual.
Life is a struggle for the acquistion (aquire) of this purpose and death is
the natural climax of this struggle.

But keep on exhorting: for exhorting benefits the believers. Allah Created
men and ginns that they may worship Him. He desire no financial support from
any one, nor do He desire that we should feed Him.
Allah(SWT)! Says this in the Holy Qur `aan: and this verse has expressed the
object of human life and the purpose of his Creation with remarkkable
clarity.
It is quite clear from the verse that the creation of human beings does not
serve divine interest, because Allah! is absolutely independent of human
limitations:
He is beyond human cravings and desires.
"Allah wills and it is done": there is no gap between His wish and its
fulfilment: His wish, infact, is fulfilment.
He does not need human help and asistance in any form or shape because He is
absolutely
SELF-SUFFICIENCET.

Allah (SWT)! Declear in the Holy Qur `aan:

"Surely, it is Allah who is the great sustainer, the Lord of power, the
strong".
The role of man is passive.
"Allah! is the only agent of all forms of creation and no other agent has
created Him".

"O people We will show you our signs within the Universe and then within
your own mines.
So that you may know clearly with any shadow of douth that "Hach" is Allah!
He is the ultimate reality and you will find the ultimate reality.

O Allah! we ask You! to make us thankful for Your! fovour, to be of good
service to You! and grant us a sound heart and a truthful tongue. we ask
You! to grant us what You! know to be good and to give us refuge from what
is evil and to forgive us and You! are the knower of the Unseen.

O Allah! Inspire us with good conduct and save us from the evil of our
selfishness. Clear us in Your! presence of ascribing partners to You! and of
infidelity and pray unto Your Sincerely to obtain Your! answer and render
obedience to Your! hoping for Your! reward.....Ameen!!!!!

Allahummasalli alaa saidina Muhammadin wa alaa alli Muhammadin.

Samba Goddard
(Pulo)

Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2000 7:18 AM