GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prince Obrien-Coker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 20:52:18 +0100
Mbye,
I think you miss the gist of Madiba's posting. It is only meant to amuse the
forum.  It is very clear that Madiba is joking. This is what poor old Mr
or Mrs Roberson hoarded in case it went wrong on the roll-over night (The
Millennium Scare ). Some people thought that it would go wrong, so they
bought these things in case..... As we would say "FANKANTA MANG JOWYA".
Please note Madiba's question.

Prince