GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 05:10:54 GMT
I commend you for this initiative and I wish to echo you advice that such
communication with responsible authorities whereever we may live, is
extremely valuable. It helps balance their education and information about
The Gambia and what better source of information on Gambia than ourselves.

If each of us makes it a habit to regularly inform politicians about the
variety of concerns we have about our country, their knowledge and ultimate
disgust will become uniform. And we all know you get action in congress when
the many representatives have a uniform understanding about an issue.

So Bravo. And since I am a Habitat for Humanity volunteer, I'll keep
spreading the news.

Cheers!!