GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 06:36:43 EDT
OB,
 It is indeed every sad to learned about Buba's untimely death, On behalf of
my family, may his soul rest in perfect peace.
I was there last weekend and I couldn't believe the news.
Buba has died with ambitions. May his soul rest in eternal peace.
We thank you and all the Gambians there for your continuos support.
May ALLAH bless you.
The samateh family.