GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 17:51:44 -0800
Katim ,
I was really surprised by the strong language of your posting regarding the
above mentioned.
I myself always suggested a separate discussion group on the G-l for precisely
such postings
Alhamdullilah there is now the [log in to unmask] organized by a very
good sister who is also on the L

Lets not shoot the messenger
I learn from M Jabang's postings and Jabou's plus Y Bala- Gaye and many others.
We cannot gag others in this manner
Again as sister H Kanteh rightly said the delete button is easy to use  for the
parties that are uninterested .
I strongly urge all the brothers and sisters to use
the"[log in to unmask] to avoid any problems

Dr Katim
Thanks for the notice again but please be patient
Habib Diab Ghanim, SR