GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Farage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:22:04 -0400
     Mr. Jassey,

     With all due respect, you are very unfair in challenging the PDOIS  to
     join a united opposition all the time. Why not put the question to all
     the opposition parties rather than PDOIS always.

     You must understand the policies of PDOIS are indeed different from
     those of other opposition parties. Therefore, you must take into
     account all other modalities before pressing for a union of opposition
     parties.

     Why not encourage other opposition parties to join PDOIS in forming a
     union of opposition party, since PDOIS is the oldest opposition party.

     I really dislike people criticising people who are working in the
     interest of the poor just because you have access to a PC. Let us stop
     lambasting PDOIS for other motives.

     Although, I am not a member of any political party but I have much
     respect for the likes of Halifa Sallah, Sidia Jatta etc for their
     interaction with much deprived of our society. Both sane and insane
     seek advise from them and they are available unlike other parties.

     Just my opinion.