GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 10:40:50 -0700
I don't understand what my name has to do with this but I am sure I do not need to defend Cynthia against some pissant with an attitude.  Cynthia knows that I do not think, speak or behave like a typical Gambian/African.  Our friendship is based on brutal honesty and candor and not some "wining and dining".

Cynthia is a well accomplished lady, highly intelligent, independent and she sure knows how to take care of herself.  She happened to be enamored with Africa in order to celebrate and enrich her cultural heritage-  Nothing more nothing less.  This doesn't mean that she will tolerate mediocrity or any other African bullshit...and by all means Gambians are full of it.

Ebou Jallow