GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousainou Ngum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 23:23:33 -0700
>  BTW, did you folks know that HOTMAIL.COM users have been hacked, AGAIN.
>  What this means is people can actually read your personal e-mails as we
>  speak. FYI, goto http://www.root-core.com/  and see the hack. Oops! Did I
>  just do that? Well, who cares. Check it out for more details folks.
CHEERS

>  Gambians Online " Designed With The Gambian People In Mind"
>                 http://www.gambiansonline.com

George:

    This site is just the bomb plain and simple. Some fellow "cyber-junkies"
over here have introduced me to this place a couple of quarters back, and
ever since, it has been a great place to be. I must also mention that it's
great to see a Gambian brother on it. I hope you'll be willing to help me in
the future with some solutions. Keep it up.

Ous Ngum.

>  if you have problems accessing the web interface and remember to write
your full name and e-mail address.