GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jungle Sunrise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:25:24 +0000
The cycle ended when, in 1994, a gallant young officer and his comrades came
to the rescue of Gambians. This Alliance of Patriotic Gambians have come
re-orientate us from the hopelessness and despair we all lived in. Forwards
ever, backwards never. The revolution is here to stay and will be
consolidated. "Taal bu yalla taal, sannichi matta gainne faye ko. Li, taal
bu yalla taal la!".

Have a good day, Gassa.