GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Musa Jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 22:02:57 -0500
Momodou Njai wrote:

After the four took the oath of office, allegiance and secrecy, administered
by the secretary to the cabinet Anthony Taylor, President jammeh said in the
absence of equity and justice, no system will work and warned that no one
will be spared for inefficiency "no matter what connections or
qualifications."

> It is interesting that such a truism is not applicable to him because he would
> have been long gone. And If I were Mr Secka, I would not be too comfortable on
> that Attorney General seat.

Musa Jeng