GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fatoumatta Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 10:58:24 +0100
Readers, if not anything, am getting weird about this guy. As a human being, we should be focus and believed in whatwe say and write for public consumption. We should not deviate from issues which we are responsible of.

issues are normally raised in this forum but they are never exhausted for people to know the truth. Once he mention about the NADD candidates nomination for the by-election and is let to die without proofing to people his convincing points, his meeting with WADE on destabilising The Gambia, now opening old wounds about past messages of ESSA because he has differences with him.

 I believed for people to believed and trust you, you have to be very convincing in all your allegations and have concrete evidence and never just say an issue wnd when challenge, you let it die like that. i hope in that way you'll be confident and would be able to defend your PhD thesis that you claim you are doing.

Much more, please return the $3M you stole from us to be more honourable cos its either here or there. Its must be return and as we learned  from the islamic teachings, if not returned here, there is the worst.