GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dave Manneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:52:15 +0100
Thanks Mr Kanteh,
    I have just spoken to Mr Malick Kah on his mobile phone 07 93 90 16
206, as Mr Ceesay has advised Mr Drammeh to do. He said they are meeting tonight
in London
and he will contact me then.
You can contact him on the same number if you wish, but I shall inform you of the
meeting's outcome.
In the meantime if any of us students can please contact our respective SUs for
their support in the demonstration, for we can do with all the help.

I left a message for one Jules Mason, he is on the executive board of the NUS. He
was not in his office today, but am sure he shall contact me the moment he
listens to his phone messages. We were close during his presidency at my Uni's
Student Union.
In the meantime, lets try to contact as many Gambians as possible, there is an
awful lot of Gambians in this country, and we shall need each and everyone of
them.

All the best
Dave