GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omari Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 22:45:39 EST
Hi
I regret that you send me the Tafsir of President Bush's Message for Ramadan.
Recent events around the world have underscored the determination of hardcore
islamic groups to make this world unsafe for all. I have found it difficult
to understand the extent of which such groups of Islamic fundermentalists can
go to create havoc for people in their alleged furtherance of the image of
Allah.

If you consider the actions of Mr. Bush as a kind of terror against Muslim
countries and believers, what then will you describe the babaric actions of
deranged Arabs, hiding behind Islam and making life terrible around the world.

The recent Bali bombing and the deaths of more than 100 Australians by
Islamic groups is a case in point that it appears that the god of the Arabs
requires blood to survive. What "merciful" and "compassionate" is the Arab
god when murder seems to be his stock in trade.

If Allah is the creator of the universe, and that Islam is the perfect
religion, why the misery in many Arab countries? For a fact they have been
knocking their heads on the ground for this nameless god for hundreds of
years. The recent sacking of the hardcore Islamic terrorist the Taliban from
Afghanistan, despite their devotion to the cause of Allah, should make it
clear that Allah, sadly enough, is incapable of protecting his own. And it
may be better for his followers to emulate the example of the people of
Aninta, who burned their god when he failed to deliver them. It maybe a joke
that the Great Satan won victory over the people of Allah. Shame unto Allah.

Mr. Bush may be a terrorist to enemies of civilization, I know that Islam is
the enemy of the civilized world.
Omari