GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alpha Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 21:08:32 +0200
Joe,

I am terribly sorry for the lateness of my response to you. As you might have gathered from some of my recent mails, i was away in
London when you wrote and since my return I have not settle down yet. It may already be too late, but I thought of acknowledging
receipt of your mail and indeed if you stil find it appropriate, I would like to share the information concerning the Dumo petition.
In case you encounter any problems with my freenet address, try [log in to unmask] In fact I recomend this
address for private mails.

Again, thanks for your mail and hope to hear from you. I promise to get back to you earlier next time. Take care.

Regards

Alpha