GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pasamba Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 04:02:02 GMT
Mr Hamjatta,
Please allow me to make a correction.
The sentence :"SO ANY ATTEMPT TO HAVE ANSWERED THESE QUESTIONS BY SENDING A
PRIVATE MAIL TO BUHARRY WAS NOT ME A SIGN OF YOUR WILLINGNESS TO DO
DISSERVICE TO THE MEMBERS OF THE L".should read:ANY ATTEMPT TO HAVE ANSWERED
THESE QUESTIONS BY SENDING A PRIVATE MAIL TO BUHARRY WAS NOT TO ME A SIGN OF
YOUR WILLINGNESS TO DO SERVICE TO THE MEMBERS OF THE L.
I apologise for the mistake .have a good night.
PEACE!
PASAMBA JOW COACH